Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's been quite a while coming.

As this is a return for me after some time away, I would like to take the opportunity to say, "Hello again!" You may have read about my life and adventures at Mended Meanderer and before that over at Walking Wounded (the very first blog I created).

While I was away lots has happened. Some good and some not so good. But even the not so good has left me with a greater understanding of myself. I'm more in tune to what makes me happy, purposeful, engaged, passionate. Basically what makes me tick. In coming posts, I will bring you all up to speed. But most of my focus for PP will be on the here and now while moving forward being mindful of the future. I know I tend to be verbose. But, really, that's what this is all about. So I guess I will refrain from feeling the need to apolgize to my readers. If you choose to follow me again then I must not annoy you quite that much. lol.

Since it has been a while since I have written for "me" (after all expressing oneself is very self fulfilling) I will attempt to post as often as I can. Once I get back into the swing of things and the mindset I'm sure I will become a regular rolling stone of prose. Or at least that is my goal - to share and share often with readers old and new.

Until next time, take care. I'm happy to be back! ;-)

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment